Hockey at Knox has never been in a better position! We have 2 New Teams and a great Fixture Calendar this year. To make this year an all round success, a few things must occur...
- It is vital that ALL players have completed a PC1 form.
- A player will not be allowed to play without a completed PC1 that has been handed into Mr Wands a minimum of a week before a player plays their 1st game.
- In the event that your child / wards information changes (Address / Contact or Medical info etc) You must complete another PC1 form so that we have the most up to date information.
- This is vital in the event of an accident / incident involving any child.
- All Hockey Communications and Sign up RE fixtures are done via our online tool - TeamApp. Parents and Players must join up to this service to receive up to date information about Training and Fixtures. This is your responsibility