Using Design & Manufacture at higher level, you can start on a career path to become an Engineer. Get sponsored through a degree programme and earn while you learn.
An example opportunity below:
Leonardo is a large Engineering company in Edinburgh taking on Graduate Apprentices with 'assessement centres' in April.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
You must have (as a minimum) the following qualifications:
· 4 Higher Grades (or equivalent): BBBB
· Mandatory: Mathematics
· Mandatory: Physics or a Technology subject
· Preferred: English and another STEM subject
· Standard Grades (1-3) / National 5: (A-C) in English (or equivalent qualifications to Highers / Standard Grades).
What’s in it for me?
Leonardo values people with a passion for technical analysis, judgement and problem-solving. We reward commitment with a competitive remuneration and flexible benefits package including:
· Competitive starting salary
· Annual incremental pay increases
· 33 days holiday and flexible working arrangements
· Pension scheme (Contributory)
· Cycle to Work initiative
Don’t delay – these roles attract high competition so APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment. The deadline for applications is 13th March, 2020. Assessment Centres will take place during April 2020.