Pupils will start preparing for work experience in March of third year and will go on placement in June.
The dates for work experience in 2014 are: June 23 - June 27
For further information please visit the Work Experience section of the website.
Social Education Programme
During January a programme of speakers will visit the S4 classes covering:
- Financial Education from the Royal Bank of Scotland
- Homelessness - East Lothian Council
- Leaving home - Citizens Advice Bureau and The Bridges Project
- Careers adviser - Jennifer Jones
Following this pupils tackle the following topics:
- Drugs Education (including alcohol)
- Testicular Cancer
- Mental Health
Study Skills and Preparation for Exams.