- Mr R Watson
- Miss R Smith
- Mr N Tait (Curriculum Leader)
- The Department has 2 fully equipped Practical Workshops. In addition there are 2 classrooms equipped with ICT equipment with the latest design and CAD software installed.
Subjects taught: 2020>
- S1 & 2 Design & Technology (an introduction to Design & Manufacture, Graphic Communication and Practical Woodwork)
- S3 Practical Woodwork
- S3 Graphic Communication
- S3 Design & Manufacture
- S4/5/6 National 4/5 Design & Manufacture
- S4/5/6 National 4/5 Graphic Communication
- S4/5/6 National 4/5 Practical Woodwork
- S5/6 Higher Design and Manufacture
If any pupils wish to study 'Engineering Science' - which we do not offer - then please speak to a Tech teacher and we will explain how to study this at another East Lothian school or how to undertake a Foundation Apprenticeship in Engineering via the College.
If pupils cannot access school for whatever reason, they can access learning materials as below:
- S3/4/5/6 Courses and materials are stored and accessible via Google Classroom.
- S1-S2 Access the work below, at least 20 hours of learning activity, using paper or computers eg Google Slides, Drawing packages, to complete the work.
A graphics challenge; Design your own company Logo and Flyer for an event eg a Sporting event or Festival in HADDY. Use this free LOGO Maker website for the logo.
Create some cool lettering for a design using the Graffiti Text Generator.